SLS / PA3200 GF
ENHANCED STIFFNESS AND TEMPERATURE STABILITY. VERY GOOD WEAR RESISTANCE.
PA3200 GF is a polyamide 12 (PA12) powder with a 30% glass bead content, which is characterised by the excellent stiffness and mechanical wear resistance of laser-sintered parts.
A typical application for PA3200 GF is plastic parts that require high strength, low abrasive wear and higher heat distortion temperature. Common applications include: stiff and rigid plastic housings, support structures of machines and apparatuses, bearing housings, and thermally loaded parts.
The material is available in grey colour.
Properties of laser-sintered parts made from PA3200 GF:
- high stiffness
- very good mechanical wear resistance
- good thermal loadability
- excellent surface quality
- high dimensional accuracy
- good machinability
Physical properties of laser-sintered parts made from PA3200 GF:
- tensile modulus: 3.200 N/mm²
- tensile strength: 51 N/mm²
- elongation at break: 9 %
- flexural modulus: 2,900 N/mm²
- heat deflection temperature at 0.45 mPa: 157 °C
- heat deflection temperature at 1.80 mPa: 96 °C
- melting point: 176 °C
- hardness: 80 ShD
- density: 1.22 g/cm³
Material Data Sheet PA3200 GF (EN)