SLA / WATERSHED XC11122 – TRANSPARENT
EXCEPTIONAL CLARITY. SMOOTH. MOISTURE RESISTANCE.
WATERSHED XC11122 is a material with exceptional clarity. Highly detailed parts, smooth surface, water-resistance, and superior clarity are its properties. Its appearance is very similar to ABS and PBT thermoplastics.
WATERSHED XC11122 helps to shorten product development time and testing with its properties. It is mainly used in the automotive, electronics and aerospace industry for applications including packaging, durable concept models, wind tunnel testing and investment casting.
Properties of SLA parts made from WATERSHED XC11122:
- good mechanical properties
- exceptional clarity
- outstanding detail resolution
- nearly similar properties as clear thermoplastics, such as ABS and PBT
- excellent surface quality
- easy finishing
Physical properties of SLA parts made from WATERSHED XC11122:
- tensile modulus: 2.770 N/mm²
- tensile strength: 50 N/mm²
- elongation at break: 15,5 %
- flexural modulus: 2.205 N/mm²
- heat deflection temperature at 0.45 mPa: 50 °C
- heat deflection temperature at 1.80 mPa: 49 °C
- hardness: 86 ShD
- density: 1,12 g/cm³
- index of refraction: 1,514
Material Data Sheet WATERSHED XC11122 (EN)